Food can be brought to school from restaurants/bakeries/grocery stores with the following guidelines:
- The person bringing the food is wearing a well fitted mask (e.g., the parent) and hands the food off to staff outdoors.
- The food will only be shared within the cohort.
- The food will be distributed/plated by a designated staff person who has washed their hands and is wearing a mask. No buffet or family style serving among the cohort.
- Staff (masked and with clean hands) prepping food in the kitchen without kids present is fine—e.g., pancakes.
- No food made at home for the time being. (We can't monitor respiratory and hand hygiene during food prep at community members' homes.)
Afshan, on behalf of the health committee